Also known as “Universal Oil”, the Lavender essential oil has multiple qualities that soothe nerves, eases pains, and fights palpitation. It is produced in France, Spain, Russia, and India.
- Lavender essential oil tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves cold, aches, pains, and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
How to use
Lavender essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts, and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve joint pains, apply it after blending with a carrier oil to the affected area, and massage gently.
Lavender essential oil should not be used by low blood pressure patients.